Qatar Dermatology & Cosmetology Conference 2022
Success in Numbers
Qatar Dermatology and Cosmetology Conference 2022 has successfully completed its assessment and is now officially CPD certified! Accredited CPD training means the learning activity has reached the required Continuing Professional Development standards and benchmarks and the learning value has been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality.
CPD is the holistic commitment of professionals towards the enhancement of personal skills and proficiency throughout their careers. Continuing Professional Development (CPD) is the term used to describe the learning activities professionals engage in to develop and enhance their abilities. It enables learning to become conscious and proactive, rather than passive and reactive.
Engaging in Continuing Professional Development ensures that both academic and practical qualifications do not become out-dated or obsolete, allowing individuals to continually ‘up skill’ or ‘re-skill’ themselves, regardless of occupation, age, or educational level.
INTERACTIVE DIGITAL EXPERIENCE
Qatar Dermacon is the first hybrid Dermatology, Cosmetology and Skin Care Conference in Qatar to be held with the theme “Recent advancement changing the future of dermatology and skin care” on 1st of November 2022. The event would feature conference, workshops, and exhibition by providing a wide range of topics for the scientific fraternity and an excellent networking among dermatologists, leading universities, research institutions and industry professionals experts with insights and actionable takeaways.
The scientific programme will be steered by some of the best regional and international minds and faculty experts in the fields of medical and aesthetic dermatology. The exhibition will provide an opportunity for businesses to showcase and promote the most up-to-date equipment, machines and products in Dermatology, Dermato-surgery & Aesthetics Medicine.
Who should attend
- General Surgeons
- Aesthetic & Aging Medicine Physicians
- Obstetricians & Gynecologists
- Cosmetologist/ Cosmetic Surgeons
- Family Physicians
- General Practitioners
- Residents & Medical Students
- Laser Specialists/ Technician
- Biomedical experts
- Beautician and spa expert
- Plastic surgery specialists
- Dermatology funding bodies
- Business professionals
- Sales and Marketing professionals
- Industrial experts
- Training institutes and organization
2022 MEDIA PARTNERS
Sponsors & Partners
- Join interactive sessions including keynote speeches, session speeches and panel discussions to debate on future challenges and opportunities in the natural cosmetics market and skin care.
- Network with other dermatology specialists and practitioners.
- Networking opportunities to exchange ideas with their peers and other community members.
- Discover best practices from natural and organic cosmetic ingredients manufacturers, brands, cosmetics distributors, and global authorized certification bodies.
- Demonstrations and workshops by brands on new products and innovations.
- Enhance your knowledge on the latest & up to date technologies.